Your Eligible Subjects to Upgrade
Subjects available in the eCube Enrichment Programme as additional learning material.
HL - Home Language | FAL - First Additional Language
AFFORDABLE PAYMENT OPTIONS
Affordable learning with no hidden costs. Sample learning material is available to view before registration. No additional textbooks are needed, this fee includes examination fees and full learning support.
Upfront Registration fee:
Once-off payment with 10% discount:
R2160 per subject selected
Monthly Debit Order (12 months):
R200 per month for each subject selected
- Each matric subject is divided into 12 modules to ensure paced and easy learning.
- You have access to learning material, 24 hours per day and 7 days a week.
- Monitor your progress at the end of each module.
- Each module has exercises based on the topics covered in the module and previous module.
- The questions are based on the type of assessment candidates may expect in the National examination to practice the application of knowledge gained.
- At the end of each module, a compulsory quiz ensures that the candidate has gained the general knowledge required for the topic covered before progress is made to the following module.
- The modules were compiled from multiple resources, both prescribed by the Department of Education and other professionals, to ensure that the topics are covered in detail and from all perspectives.
- Subject specialists with years of experience in teaching their subjects, proof-read all modules and assisted with recommendations to ensure full coverage and easy learning.
- Modules are updated as the curriculum changes to ensure the validity of the learning material.
Collaborations and Partnerships
Our global online learning platform, eCube Online, has taken our education off-site to the world. We secured global partnerships with Durham University, the Entrepreneurship Institute, Genius U, as well as being a registered Microsoft Showcase School and host of the only registered annual Microsoft Marathon in the Eastern Cape. These collaborations together with cutting edge technology facilities available at the campus, and a value system aligned with the UN’s 17 self sustainable goals, are the core strength and focus which grounds our private education institution, E-Square Education.