Bookkeeping in the 21st century requires more than knowledge of GAAP principles or an eye for detail; students need relevant computing skills. Intuit(r) QuickBooks, the industry leader in managerial accounting software for entrepreneurs and small business, provides an easy-to-understand platform for students to grasp accounting concepts while honing skills in the most prevalent bookkeeping application in small business today. Students can validate their QuickBooks knowledge that they have gained through out this course by becoming an Intuit QuickBooks Certified User (QBCU).
The QuickBooks Certified User certification is an industry-recognized credential that effectively validates one’s skills in QuickBooks accounting software. QuickBooks Certified User exam vouchers will now include access to both the QuickBooks Desktop AND QuickBooks Online tests so candidates can demonstrate their skills in whatever version of QuickBooks they prefer. Get certified in the following.
What will you learn in this Intuit QuickBooks Certified User course?
This course is suitable for those who want to learn about the QuickBooks application and how it works. You will learn about the:
- QuickBooks Setup;
- QuickBooks Utilities and General Product Knowledge
- List Management
- Basic Accounting
- Customization/Saving Time and Shortcuts
By doing this course, you will understand the fundamental concepts of QuickBooks and how to navigate in the application. Ultimately, by completing this course, you will be well prepared for the QuickBooks Certified User exam.
What is included in the course fees?
This Course Fee includes your Certiport exam voucher. You can locate your closest Certiport here: www.certiport.com/Locator#.
Please, be aware that all course materials are only offered online. In other words, you will not be receiving any hard copies of the textbook, and you will need to access all the required content through your online classroom, where you'll be able to find the following course content:
- A digital textbook (PDF) focused on all the content you'll need to pass the exam successfully
- Videos and Learning material to ensure you are coveredto understand practical concepts
- Learning objectives and skills covered in each lesson
- A glossary of key terms for each lesson
- A summary of what you will learn, as well as the important points on which to focus
- Practice files OR quizzes to accompany the step-by-step exercises in your textbook
- A PDF summary of everything you've covered in the textbook
- A study guide and exercise files to help you with your exam prep
- A set of mock exams to be covered before undertaking global exams.
- 1 gigahertz (GHz) or faster x86-bit or x64 -bit processor with SSE2 instruction set
- 2 GB RAM
- 3.0 GB available disk space
- 1280 x 800 screen resolution
- Graphics hardware acceleration requires a DirectX 10 graphics card
You will need to have access to the following pieces of software depending on the pathway you're following:
- Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7 Service Pack 1, Windows 10 Server, Windows Server 2012 R2, Windows Server 2012, or Windows Server 2008 R2. For the best experience, use the latest version of any operating system
- The current or second most recent version of Internet Explorer, Safari, Chrome, Firefox, or Microsoft Edge
- .NET 3.5 required. Some features may require .NET 4.0 or 4.5 CLR also to be installed
- A PDF reader:
- PC/Mac - Adobe Reader or Foxit Reader are good examples
- iPhone - Reader or Adobe Reader
- Android - Xodo, Moon+ Reader, Adobe Reader, or Foxit
- An image viewer - most devices will come with a built-in image viewer
- Intuit QuickBooks
- Grade 10
- Learners must be 16 years or older
- The ability to read and write in English
- Access to a computer (PC or Mac)
- Access to the internet
- Computer literate (familiar with operating a computer)
- Knowledge of accounting
You can start studying whenever you want - there are no specific course starting dates.
All of our assessments are computer-based and, therefore, done online. You are required to book an exam appointment via our Campus Assessment Centre at least 2 weeks prior to your exam date to prepare for your assessment. Please speak to our Educational Planners about your enrolment and study options.
Status: Accredited course
Type & reward: QuickBooks Certified User - Intuit QuickBooks
Provided by: Intuit QuickBooks Minimum credits: N/A
Edu City Campus is a registered provider of Intuit QuickBooks training programmes. QuickBooks is an industry leader in technological development and sets the de facto standard worldwide. They oﬀer internationally recognised information technology certifications which provide valuable knowledge needed to begin or expand a career in accounting. They continuously update and develop their study programmes to keep up with technological advances, and they ensure that the exams are relevant to the accounting industry. Intuit QuickBooks Certified User certifications are sought after, trusted by employers, and validate your knowledge of computer accounting software systems.
You will be provided with the necessary study material so that you can prepare for your external exam. These exams are Computer-Based Assessments and are held at a registered Certiport Assessment Centres. You will need to contact any one of the Certiport Solutions Providers to purchase your exam voucher.
You can locate one closest to you here: http:// www.certiport.com/Locator#.
Once you have located the Certiport Authorised Testing Centre (CATC) closest to you, you will need to contact them to purchase your exam voucher and schedule your exam.
Please ensure that your chosen centre is set up to administer your exam. Once you have successfully completed the exam, your Certiport Testing Centre will provide you with an exam score report, which will also be available to you on your Certiport profile. You will then receive your Microsoft Certification.
Please contact us on email@example.com for assistance.
The subjects below make up this course and will need to be completed in order for you to complete this course.
- Import and export information,
- Set up professional looking spreadsheets,
- Create custom functions and formulas to analyse data,
- Create custom instructions with macros,
- Automate tasks and
- Set-up charts to visually present statistics and data..
Collaborations and Partnerships
Our global online learning platform, eCube Online, has taken our education off-site to the world. We secured global partnerships with Durham University, the Entrepreneurship Institute, Genius U, as well as being a registered Microsoft Showcase School and host of the only registered annual Microsoft Marathon in the Eastern Cape. These collaborations together with cutting edge technology facilities available at the campus, and a value system aligned with the UN’s 17 self sustainable goals, are the core strength and focus which grounds our private education institution, E-Square Education.